Guest cards are fine things! They relieve the holiday budget and this is especially important for families. With your card you can take advantage of fantastic holiday offers without additional cost. Among the many guest cards on offer, the Lechtal Aktiv Card is especially convincing. It is an all-in-one card in the truest sense of the word and it offers an exceptional range of leisure time offers for cost-conscious holidays in Tirol.
This small card offers GREAT benefits and numerous possibilities to make your holidays as varied as possible.
- The Lechtal Aktiv Card is valid from the second day of your stay to including your departure day!
- At most accommodation providers’ the Lechtal Aktiv Card is included in the room rates. Upon presentation of your guest card you can get your Lechtal Aktiv Card also at the tourist information offices.
- 3-day Lechtal Aktiv Card (2 nights) | EUR 19.00/person
- 7-day Lechtal Aktiv Card (6 nights) | EUR 29.00/person
- 14-day Lechtal Aktiv Card (13 nights) | EUR 49.00/person
Please note that all information provided is subject to omissions, mistakes and changes. Short-term changes are possible. Please contact the Lechtal tourist board in case of questions.
Tel.: +43 (0) 5634 5315
OUR BENEFITS AT A GLANCE:
All across the nature park region free HIKING BUS
- between Steeg and Reutte
- extended to Lech and the side valleys of Jöchelspitze, Kaisers and Gramais
- across the Hahntennjoch to Imst and into the side valleys of Bschlabs/Boden, Hinterhornbach and Namlos
High up & right into the mountains free or reduced-price LIFT RIDES
(one uphill and downhill ride per day and lift included!)
- Lechtaler Bergbahn Jöchelspitze in Bach | free
- Steffisalp Express in Warth | free
- Petersboden-Bahn in Lech | free
- Rüfikopfbahn in Lech | free
- Bergbahn Oberlech in Lech | free
- Reuttener Hahnenkammbahn in Höfen | €3.00/adults, children free (except groups)
Relaxing & unwinding
reduced admission for OUTDOOR & INDOOR SWIMMING BATHS
- Bach/Elbigenalp and Häselgehr outdoor swimming baths: €1.00/day and person
- Vorderhornbach swimming pond: €1.00/day and person
- Aqua Nova indoor swimming centre in Steeg -25%
- Alpentherme Ehrenberg in Reutte -25%
Other for or reduced-price leisure time offers
- guided hikes in the fantastic nature park region
- tennis courts in Bach/Elbigenalp - reduced
- guest concerts - free
- Ehrenberg castle ensemble "In the footsteps of the knight” for €1.00/person
- Rafting & Canyoning €4.00 discount/person on regional prices
- “Der letzte Wilde” nature park exhibition €1.00/person
- NEW! "Wunderkammer Elbigenalp" museum for €3.00/person
- "Wally Blitz" summer tobogganing run, 50% discount on every ride
- musical hike with “D’Landjäger” – free acc. to weekly events calendar
- NEW! Climbing for children with the Lechtal mountain school for €20/day and child
Follow & Rate